Saturday, May 31, 2008

This is another exceptional video I found today by Team Tempest, a free running group from LA. The video itself is really professionally made. They show off a lot of new moves and beautiful variations that I've never seen before. Nice to see the United States finally start to make their mark on the pk community.

1:32 might be my favorite moment. Guess you'd call it a spiral kong. guh... so beautiful...I have to find a gym and get that one down.
3:54 also drool worthy. a TRIPLE kong!
bleagh... I'm sooo sick of being a gimp... I'm just praying that this downtime has been affective and i'll be able to hit the streets again soon.

1 comment:

Austin Koon said...

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My idea for the summer is that me you Mike and whoever else find some great spots in south carolina, practice, and go to some other place and film a sick video.