Monday, June 9, 2008

ah dang...

well...my return visit to the sports doctor went poorly to say the least. I stayed off of my leg for the past month as best as I could...mostly... A few times I was too tempted and probably did a couple vaults and whatnot every now and then...
but overall I stayed off of it like a champion. I waited patiently and watched in helpless chagrin as my inactivity brought about ten pounds of muscle off my body... I suffered through the wretched claustrophobic feeling of being stuck in the house for week upon week...
and finally all my discipline payed off...no wait...i mean it DIDN'T pay off...
Actually, all of this to say...I'm on crutches now.
So once again...I am forced to beg clemency from anyone out there who might be reading this blog. Because I understand all too well that a blog detailing the life of a crippled traceur might possibly be the most boring, pathetic thing in the whole dang world...Guess I need to get my xbox fixed because it looks like I'll be layed up for another month at the very least.

1 comment:

Austin Koon said...

geez man you and Mike need to drink milk so you can have stronger bones! haha nah but still that sucks!! Oh and don't worry i still check it all the time. Hope you get better. Maybe I'll put a video of some mess ups on my blog for you to cheer you up.