Saturday, September 6, 2008

*sigh*

well...I was supposed to be healed months ago...doctors are dumb.
anyways...since i decided that to help mike in his endeavor to give it up, and because i keep getting my hopes up that i'll be healed soon and be able to run again, i'm simply going to put both parkour, and this blog, on hold indefinitely.

I'm giving it up.

for now...
maybe in a few months (or years?!?) my body will do what it's supposed to do and freaking heal itself. but i can't continue to wait and hope that every week brings me closer to training again. because it's just not working and having parkour constantly on my mind is just tormenting.

so...for the precious few of you who actually read this blog...
peace.

i'll be back....
...like a spine.
;)

6 comments:

Austin Koon said...

Depressing. I wish for your sake it could be different. It seems you and Mike now have had terrible luck in the last few months. Hope all becomes better. I will continue as always. My team grows day after day slowly getting more committed members. Will George and Myself have grown a ton in the last week and I hope that when you return, you will be able to join us. Maybe you and I can become stunt doubles one day.

Eilonwy said...

You make me excessively sad. And now, if you give up this blog, you must do one of two things. You must either make another blog of your bloody bloody life, or you must give up college entirely and come home forever to be an old maid with me. I can't possibly EMAIL you (shudder) or (GASP) talk on the PHONE with you, so I must keep up with you in this way. So either make another blog on your other life, or I shall do it for you. And draw pictures of you doing imaginary things and write posts of you having imaginary adventures with yourself, and a few other fictitious characters I might devise. And then I shall comment on my own posts and say surprised things like "My goodness! You did THAT?" and "Heavens above! What possessed you?" or "Why Mr. Clayton, you devil!"
So make your move, boy. Make your move.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eilonwy said...

Wanna see somethin' funny?
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3289842387

Eilonwy said...

Oh, yes of COURSE, just DON'T answer any of the comments.

That's mature.

Emanuous said...

Shine on you crazy diamond.