Monday, March 24, 2008

Graniteville Session

Well this is the video Mike made of the session over at the mills. Unfortunately, the quality is probably even worse than our last one. but once again, we weren't setting out to make a video, just to train. the music cuts out half way through i didn't think it was worth my time to spruce up...So all of this to say.... it's a pretty crappy video! right now we're both trying to heal from a few things, but hopefully soon we'll be putting out a real video, with like...a real camera...and real angles...and maybe even a camera man so we don't have to prop it on rocks and parking meters...lol.
and oh yeah, a couple friends of my brother are making a film up in G'Ville next month involving a pk chase sequence that they want me to do for them! so w00t.

4 comments:

Austin Koon said...

nice. I don't think the quality matters really. you can still see what they are doing.

Joe said...

Yup. The videos are definitely my favorites. :) Some of that stuff was pretty nice. Going through some of those rails was pretty nice. I always smack my spine so hard going through things like that I kind of lose heart for it. :P But I admire those of you who can snake your bodies inbetween 1 foot gaps with ease. ;)

Austin Koon said...

Hey what's your e-mail because MD wanted me too give him Batman music for your videos and I have some if you want it

Austin Koon said...

Hey Joe if you read this did you ever try your palm spin?