Monday, March 17, 2008

wow. just wow...

normally i wouldn't post videos like this that make me feel so very weak and pathetic, but i decided this one was worth mentioning. my gosh, this video is unlike anything i've ever seen before, some of the impressiveness of it can be attributed to good editing, but still...wow. this dude is not human...0_0
The Quest of Movement
in my humble opinion, this is consummate, definitive, parkour. as smooth and controlled as ballet, yet every movement is still unbelievably explosive and powerful.
It starts out a bit slow, but is worth the wait...

6 comments:

Austin Koon said...

That movie is absolutely astonishing! I couldn't believe the stuff he did. Some of the stuff I can't do even if I prepared for it and set it up and tried. Great just absolutely great!

Joe said...

OMG!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!! Makes me feel so lame. He is better than most monkey's I've seen!!! Oh man. Good find Kyle!

Joe

Joe said...

at like 8:20 is the best part. Him swinging up to stand on the bar!!!! dang!!

traceur4ever said...

haha, yeah i know, i said the same thing about that part! so much control in mid air...!
omg fosho.

Joe said...

I know!! Don't know how that happens!!!!!! like when he swings out to the outside, spining horizontally AND moving to the side to grab onto another bar further over and swing back "in". Dang! o_o :D

Austin Koon said...

you'll have to check out my new video it's better a little but it'll be the last one i think till summer. Gotta practice and get some new material. So i'll talk to you soon